6.08.2007

Oh We'll Have Our Fun

Parry Farrell's Satellite Party - Ultra Payloaded
Sony/BMG; 2007
-----
I'm sort of drunk and so maybe that's why I'm sort of enjoying Parry Farrell's Satellite Party Ultra Payloaded. I figured, what the fuck? There are some good musicians featured on here (as per the sticker: "Flea, John Frusciante, Peter Hook, Fergie (?1?!?!1!?!)", & more). Why the fuck not? (I swear a lot to myself when I'm sort of drunk.)

Yeah. Sort of enjoying it. (The part of me that is sort of enjoying Satellite Party is also sort of looking forward to the new Polyphonic Spree album.) Then I realized that I actually have most everything by Farrell as well as other JA people (Polar Bear, Deconstruction, The Panic Channel (ugh).). Sure Satellite Party couldn't be worse than Songs Yet to be Sung or even Good God's Urge, right? It's better.


...Apparently I use a shload of parenthasis when I'm sort of drunk, too.


It's funky. It's fun. It's sort of layered, but not too much. It's nice. It's easy, which isn't great, but pretty good.

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

You took it out of my cd player so I can't listen to it :(

9.6.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home